Home of the Screen Queen

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Drag Me To Hell: Trailer & Pics!


Although director Sam Raimi made his name with the seminal Evil Dead horror trilogy, he hasn't directed a scary movie since 2000's The Gift. Since then he's been busy helming the almighty Spider-Man franchise and, although he's kept his hand in my producing a raft of frighteners through his Ghost House Pictures imprint, he's been sorely missed behind the camera.
So it's no wonder that his upcoming horror movie Drag Me To Hell is being highly anticipated throughout the industry, with fans of the genre - including me - counting down the days until its May 29th release date. The film stars Alison Lohman as Christine Brown, who is living the perfect life in LA with her boyfriend (Justin Long) - until a curse is put upon her, transforming her life into a true living hell. And you thought you'd had a bad day...

It's pretty safe to say that I was a little bit excited when Universal sent me over some new images from the film. Nice gal that I am, I thought I'd share them with you...




And if you're feeling brave enough, you can also check out the film's spooky Trailer. Just keep in mind that, if you don't go see the movie, you might be paid a visit from this lovely lady. Eeeple.


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home