Home of the Screen Queen

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Behind the Scenes of Marley & Me


Shaggy dog story Marley and Me has been all over the news recently, thanks no doubt to its adorable four-legged star, and it's finally out in cinemas today!

To celebrate the release of the comedy, starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston as the married couple who decide to get a new pet - little realizing they are taking home the world's most badly behaved dog - Twentieth Century Fox have sent over some goodies.

First up, here's a little clip from the movie to get you in the mood...



Want more doggy delights? Ok, then feast your eyes on this 'Behound The Scenes' featurette. I wish I could claim the rights to that pun, but it's the official name for this here clip.



And I couldn't resist posting some of the truly adorable images from the film. Yes, I am a big softy... although I have to admit to being as partial to Owen Wilson as I am to the pooch. You can get more of Marley in cinemas from today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home